In all cases, Eldee Expo Experts adheres to the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that:
- The processing of your personal data is limited to those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- We will ask your permission if we need it for processing your personal data;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data; We do not forward personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we want to point this out to you and want to respect these rights.
Eldee Expo Experts
4191MS Geldermalsen, The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31(0)345-585600
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Eldee Expo Experts collects personal data when you have provided these to us, for instance, by contacting us with a request for information regarding our services or products or by subscribing to our newsletter. Eldee Expo Experts only uses these personal data for the purpose for which they have been provided to Eldee;
- If you request Eldee Expo Experts to supply information about its services and products, we process your personal data to be able to meet your request.
- If you subscribe to a newsletter, Eldee will use your personal data to send you the newsletter.
- If you use Eldee services, for instance the website, Eldee will process your data to display (or arrange to have displayed) targeted advertisements, the use of social media, the generation of web statistics, making market analyses and improving the user experience of the services.
FORWARDING TO THIRD PARTIES
We never forward personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement. With these parties (processing companies) we make the agreements required to guarantee the protection of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not forward the personal data you provided to other parties, unless there is a statutory obligation to do so and it is permitted. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so.
We can forward the personal data you provide to us to third parties if this is required to achieve the purposes described above. For instance, we employ a third party to arrange the ICT environment.
We do not provide personal data to parties registered outside of the EU.
CHANGING/REMOVING PERSONAL DATA
Because we are involved in repetitive projects, including biannual trade shows, we keep your data to be able to provide you with an effective service. These data are only used for the purpose for which they have been obtained. We employ a maximum storage term of seven (7) years.
Eldee Expo Experts has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, these measures include;
- All of the people who on behalf of Eldee Expo Experts are able to examine your data are bound to keep these data confidential;
- We employ a username and password policy for all of our systems;
- We make back-ups of the personal data to be able to recover them in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- We regularly test and evaluate the measures we take;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Eldee Expo Experts will, as standard, ask you to agree with the use of all of the cookies used by Eldee. When opening our website, the message is displayed at the top of the page.
Cookies are small, simple text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone as soon as the Eldee Expo Experts website is used.
Via our website, a cookie from Google, the American company, is placed on your device as part of the ‘Analytics’ service. We use this service to monitor and report on how visitors use the website. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or for as far as third parties process this information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
The information Google collects is anonymised as far as possible. Your IP address is expressly not included. The information is transferred to and stored on servers in the United States.You are entitled to request to inspect, correct or delete your data. For more information see our contact page. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to appropriately identify yourself. If you want to inspect the personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the relevant cookie together with the request.
You can always check and delete cookies and you can also configure your browser to block cookies. You can read more about this on the website aboutcookies.org. Blocking cookies will mean that you must enter your preferences every time you make a visit and that some parts of the website will not work (properly).
In addition to cookies, our services can also use other types of technology to store and read the data on your device. Just like cookies, these technologies are used to store a unique identification code for your device that can then be used to track your behaviour. This identification code can, for instance, be based on your browser settings in combination with your IP address. If you do not want your behaviour tracked, you can disable this via the ‘Do Not Track’ function of your browser.