You are going to exhibit at an exhibition, what must you think about?
It mostly concerns the exhibition stand. After all, the stand reflects your company. The visitors to the exhibition must understand your stand and link it to your company. When you decide to be an exhibitor at an exhibition, careful consideration must be given to how to make optimal use of the available space. Every detail of the stand must be taken into account.
Stand building can be roughly subdivided into Timber Construction and System Construction.
Eldee Expo Experts meets all of the needs and works with both wood and systems.
Designs are always created based on what the customer wishes to achieve. When determining this, two key questions are important:
- What is your target group?
- What message do you want to communicate?
Because it is the most important component, it is advisable to contract out the stand design to a professional designer. Eldee has specialised designers in house who can provide you with an original design. You can expect to receive a detailed stand design that is both unique and effective.
Eldee Expo Experts can create a wide variety of stands. Click on the type of stand that you want.
- Design stands
- Budget stands
- Modular stands
Important components of stand building
Exhibition guidelines: Eldee knows them through and through.
- Floor: can also be printed with, for instance, your logo;
- Exhibition walls: the perfect height for stability and to attract attention;
- Signage: striking images – Lighting: functional and in line with your house style;
- Eye catchers: visible from a distance – Furniture: short conversations or a peaceful space;
- Safety: reliable structures.
Eldee Expo Experts is pleased to guide you through the entire exhibition process. You can find out more about how we work here.